Welcome to Fanifo Lofa
Have you been seeking a new South Pacific kitesurfing destination? Have you ever given thought about kitesurfing in Tonga? Look no further Fanifo Lofa, Kitesurf Tonga is here!
Kitesurfing bliss in the South Pacific. These guys have located and created Tonga’s only dedicated kitesurfing destination on the beautiful shores of Uoleva island in the Ha’apai group, Kingdom of Tonga. This is truly amazing island fale accommodation and an ultimate kitesurfing Tonga experience.
Come on over and share with us a remote island adventure where Fanifo Lofa have made a clearing, chosen re-used building materials, and have created the ultimate kitesurfing dream – of course not disclosing the creature comforts you want after a full day of kitesurfing (warm showers, the ability to charge your phones & cameras and offers ensuite accommodation).
Fanifo Lofa, Kitesurf Tonga brings to you a world class South Pacific kitesurfing location, takes your kite equipment daily up to the kite point (300m to the kitespot), offers an all inclusive package that will not break the bank. Fanifo Lofa is an incredible but also affordable top kitesurfing destination.
Check out our latest trip to Kitesurf Tonga over on the blog, and see for yourself how good it really is!
Whether you are an individual, a group, family, or a kitesurfing centre looking to run holidays we would love to hear from you today.
Your ultimate kitesurfing holiday!
Trip option 1
26th June - 3rd July
Trip option 2
21st August - 28th August
Price is $2699.00 pp
WHATS INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE:
- 7 nights accommodation at Fanifo Lofa in beautiful beachfront ensuite fales with warm solar showers based on twinshare
- Domestic return flights from Nukualofa to Ha’apai are included.
- International return flights from NZ to Tongatapu are included
- All meals are included daily at Fanifo Lofa – continental breakfast, packed lunch and hearty dinner. Alcohol/drinks and snacks can be purchased.
- Airport and Island transfers in Lifuka included
- Daily on-location kitesurfing (weather dependent, bring your own kite gear),
- Free SUP and snorkel gear use.
- Daily gear transfer to the kitesurfing point (5min walk), and boat support if required.
To lock in your spot just pay a deposit of $500.00 and then a final payment 40 days before you leave.
*We take a maximum of 10 people on each trip, so better to secure your place before it fills up!*
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02102447902