Your OZONE wing is delivered in two options
Kite Only: included (Kite, Technical Bag with Repair Kit)
Kite Complete: included (Kite, Technical Bag, Foil Contact Bar, 5th Line Conversion Kit, Repair Kit)
Hyperlink V1, A new era
Innovation is often inspired by being in the right place, at the right time, with all the right connections coming together allowing the genesis of a new vision or era. The Hyperlink is our vision to take you into that new era.
The design brief was outrageous - develop a kite to bridge the gap between inflatable and foil kites while making it excel on water, snow and land.
The Hyperlink is a true multipurpose foil kite, it brings together the performance of a foil with the feeling of an inflatable. One kite to cover almost every aspect of Kiting! Free ride, hydrofoil, boost and float, air style or unhooked, backcountry snow missions, you name it and it delivers.
The Hyperlink is unique, it's the first foil kite to be as dynamic and fun to ride as a performance inflatable. With an unparalleled level of stability, handling and bar feeling the Hyperlink takes it to the next level.
With an innovative valve design it can be ridden on the water, snow and land safely, as a Closed Cell or Open Cell kite.
We know many inflatable kite riders can see the advantages of high performance foil kites such as the Chrono or R1, however the bridle lines and complexity can be daunting. The Hyperlink is simple and user friendly, the mid aspect ratio and minimal bridle plan makes taking the jump from inflatable to foil kite easy!
No matter how hard-core inflatable you are, now is the time to expand your universe. Take that step into the unknown - the reward is more adrenaline, more riding time and a new feeling!
OPEN CELL versus CLOSED CELL modes
Watch the how-to video to ensure you understand correct techniques and how to change between Closed Cell and Open Cell modes.
Closed Cell Mode
- Closed Cell Mode is recommended when riding on water.
- Inflation is quick and smooth after pre-inflating the kite.
- If you are already an inflatable kite rider it will only take you one session to get
Open Cell Mode
- Open Cell Mode is recommended when riding on snow or land.
- Similar inflation as in Closed Cell Mode, slightly quicker due to the valve zips being open.
- Snow and land riding are a blast, the easy inflation and 5-Line Re-Ride Release System means it can be taken anywhere safely.
- The Hyperlink combines the perfect balance of handling, pop and float to make the most of terrain and flats.
- It is easy to get big air on this machine!